The Trifecta!
We hit it big! Three kids, three tummy bugs.

Last night, about 1:30 we were woken up by Toby staggering into our room saying, "I am spitting up and I can't make it stop. I don't like this." While Lara cleaned him up and cleared up the trail of vomit between his room and ours, Toby and I headed back to his room with a couple of buckets. He proceeded to continue to throw up on and off till about 6am.

Meanwhile, back in the other room, the Moo decided that he needed to be just like big brother. I could hear the sad vomiting baby while I was going between Toby's room and the bathroom with buckets, but there was nothing I could do to help. Then, this morning, the third shoe dropped, and Miss Addie joined in the fun.

Yes, we love this crazy glamorous life. Lucky they are cute!

1 Comments:
Oh! It just isn't fair. Isn't it nice to have Mama and Mimi's arms to hold you.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Love Grandma S.
Post a Comment
<< Home